Holiday Gift Guide: For Her - Part 2
Here's round 2 of my Holiday Gift Guide for the women in your life! I'm also working on one for the men so stay tuned..
1. Daniel Wellington - (Classic Petite Melrose Rose Gold and Mesh Strap Watch, 32mm) I have this watch and absolutely love it!
2. Sperry Saltwater Duck Boot - A good pair of rain boots is an essential piece to any woman's wardrobe.
3. ZAC by Zac Posen Credit Card Holder - This card holder is so beautiful. The pearls are a lovely touch.
4. Ray-Ban Round Metal Gold Sunglasses - Classic style of sunnies that looks good with any outfit. I've had these for a few years.
5. Oversized Biker Jacket - A must this season!
6. GG Marmont Matelassé leather belt bag - Adding this one to the list in case Santa's reading. I'm desperate for this bag in beige, black or red.
7. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - These are so fly! There are tons of colors to choose from
1. Fancy House Slippers - These are so Bad & Boujee. I'm obsessed!
2. Long Bathrobe - Comes in other colors as well. Looks so cozy!
3. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask - Wake up looking and feeling your best!
4. Girl Boss - This book will inspire any woman to dream big and work hard for hers.
5. Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist - The best for thirsty skin
6. But First Coffee - Do I even need to explain this one? ;)
7. Pantone Coffee Maker - So chic!
8. Rose Gold Unique Mermaid Makeup Brush Set - A beautiful addition to any woman's makeup kit.