Holiday Gift Guide: For Him!
1. A nice watch! I love this one from Daniel Wellington.
2. I bought my boyfriend a really nice card holder 2 years ago and he's still obsessed with it. I'm loving this one from Gucci.
3. Here's a budget friendly card holder from Tumi. If you're not familiar with the brand, they're known for their amazing suit cases and travel totes. Great brand!
1. Nike Sport Backpack is a classic gym bag. Perfect for any man!
2. I love this bag from J Crew, if I were a guy this would be my vibe.
3. Currently one of Nike's more popular and stylish silhouettes, the Zoom Fly running shoes are perfect for bae to chase after those fitness goals going into the new year.
4. The Adidas Tiro 17 pants. One of my boyfriend's favorites this season!
1. The AWAY classic carry on. It comes with a lifetime warranty so if anything happens to it AWAY will repair it or give you a new one. We own the entire AWAY set and couldn't be happier with our bags! Use my link for $20 off your purchase.
2. Everyone needs a passport holder. This one is so chic and it's currently on sale at J Crew for $14.50
3. A nice Travel Toiletry Kit is an absolute must. Give him one of these but fill it with his favorite travel sized products and a fresh razor first.
4. Travel Adaptor because nothing sucks like getting to a foreign country and not being able to charge your phone in the hotel room.
5. This travel tote is so nice and has excellent reviews. There are other color options as well.
1. The Hero6 Black by GoPro is perfect for the guy that loves action. It captures in 4K and can go up to 33 feet under water.
2. Canon G7 X Mark II Camera has to be one of the most popular cameras at the moment. Every vlogger I follow swears by it. Easy to travel with and it's not heavy!
3. Laptop sleeve by Herschel Supply because nothing is more annoying than a dirty scratched up laptop.
4. Beats X Wireless Ear Buds - These are cool!
1. Nike Zoom Fly Off-White via StockX - This website is legit, I know a ton of hype beasts that love it. Expect to pay anywhere from $300 - $470 for these.
3. If you really want to ball out, get him the Balenciaga Speed Trainer Triple Black sneakers.
1. Whiskey Stones to keep his drink cool without water dilution.
2. Show me a man that doesn't like tacos and I'll show you a liar! Get him these socks.
3. The coolest and most NY coffee mug ever.
4. A chic USB keychain
5. Beard Brush and Beard Comb kit so he can look his best.